Thursday, June 30, 2011

REBUTTALS

1.I am not interested.
There is no financial obligation for the information about the schools and programs. You can simply look it over and see if it would be some thing of interest to you and pursue it at later time.


2.I have not made any request.
I really appreciate you, being open with me. However, you can also gather some information and keep it as your future reference, may you can take advantage out of it.


3.I do not take sales call.
this is not a sale call. I am just trying to provide you with some information about different schools and programs so that you can further your higher education.


4.I was interested long time back but not in present.
What has changed since then that you are no longer interested in your education? Are you currently in schools?


5.I don`t think i need education and i will continue it.
Every year you postpone this great opportunity, the longer it is before you reach your educational goals. Education is the only thing that you take with you wherever you go. It stays with you forever and it is all positive.


6.I am busy/I do not have time to talk to your advisor.
II `ll make sure I will make it quick for you and my educational   advisor will just take 3 to 5 minutes of your precious time.


7.I do not want to talk to your advisor.
I do understand your concern however our educational advisor is the best person to help you in finding the best schools and programs of your choice. And it will take no longer than few minutes of your time.


8.I need to discuss with my family.
Please remember you don`t have to make any decision right now so why don`t you gather some information today and discuss with with your family members on your free time.


9.I do not want to go through the same process again with your advisor.
The advisor may conform some information but there are there to answer your questions and to help you to make right decision. You are under no obligation to make any decision today or choose a school; we just want to provide you with some options.


10.I am just thinking about it but it is not for me?
But still you can take advantage of this information. First take a look at it and see whether you will be benefited or not. You can also share this information with your family members and are under no obligation to make any decision today.







2 comments:

assignments web said...

Nice Blog to Read regarding Homework Assignment Help this blog is really helpful for every person who interested in Online Education. Thanks and Keep Continue to share useful information with us.

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Post a Comment